Monday, November 29, 2010

raw

I'm still working on the whole "baby story" blog.  It will be very very long.

In the meantime, I'm trying to recover physically and emotionally.  Kris and I have both needed emotional patching up really badly.  The whole experience has been traumatic for us, and the wound is very raw still. I find myself tearing up for no good reason during the day, especially when we start talking about anything related to the event of our boy's birth.  Or if I feel emotional at all...  Which could be hormones, too...  But we've talked a lot to each other, which really helps, especially when I feel like I'm being overly dramatic by saying stuff like "I almost died".  He understands how I'm feeling, and I'm so thankful to have a partner who is a good listener.

0 comments:

Post a Comment