Monday, February 7, 2011

random thoughts

Some random thoughts of the day:
  • Watching my daughter toddle into my arms with her arms spread wide as I squat down.  Priceless.  Seriously.
  • Feeling my daughter's arms wrap around me as I pick her up from the above pricelessness.
  • After being sick for nearly 4 days, the house is a completely and utter WRECK.
  • It seems like as I try to tidy up the house, I look back, and whatever I tidied up gets untidy by Alaise who is following me around.  (Why do I bother?)
  • Kai's head is full of round curls and it takes almost as much shampoo as what I'd use to wash.
  • My son's smiles and occasional laughs make my heart want to explode with happiness.
  • Being bathed in warm water and then getting a full body massage with nice smelling baby oil must be hard work, as Kai started fussing towards the end of it.  Obviously.
  • Listening to my husband sing (rather loudly) while focused on his work makes me smile.
  • Where does all this (enormous amount of) dust come from anyway???
  • And OMG, I got a shower in today, and even washed my hair.
  • I hope I won't have laundry full of poop & puke contaminated clothing for some time to come...
Now I'm going to finish my cup of coffee.  I'd really hate to nuke it AGAIN.

0 comments:

Post a Comment